Sunday, August 23, 2009

Waffle Day 24 Dispatch


I am still having issues with sleeping at night. But I make up for it by being insanely cute and napping while mom or dad hold me. Mom and dad caught me and daisy LOVING! Daisy was cleaning my ears and face. It was the first time anyone saw us near one another and I wasn't beating Daisy up.
Mom calls me bubble gum toes because the pads of my feet are pink and plush.
Mom and Dad had told my foster mom how a requirement they had in a new kitten was pink toes. Daisy is black all over even her little lips. But my feet are PINK PINK PINK and they are so soft and I like to touch peoples faces with them and watch them melt under my adorableness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Don't worry my mom or dad will read it to me! *meow*