Monday, August 3, 2009

Introductions

Hello everyone.
Daisyboo here. I am 5 years old as of July and while I appear black, in the sun I am a gorgeous chocolate cherry color.
IMG_2842
My likes are:
Avon boxes.
lipglosses I steal from my mom's purse.
cough drops.
hot laundry.
and bottle caps.

My dislikes are:
Waffle


Hi Waffle here, I am 8 weeks old. I am stripey with a white belly and pink toes. I have a W on my forehead and exclamation point on my nose. howyoudoing?Iamgoodandyou? OMG SHINYYYYYY
IMG_2824
My likes are:
nomming on giraffes.
nomming on iphones.
nomming on my mom's hair.
snuggling up in her hair and giving head massages that usually involves claws.
prying my mom's mouth open at 4am.

My dislikes are:
NOTHING I LOVE EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEE

6 comments:

  1. Hello Daisy. Hello Waffle.

    Keep a close eye on your momma. She's nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mister. We know they both are wackadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha, awesome. I have been meaning to help Max start his blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmigosh, hilarious! Waffle is such a great name for a cat, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, I like your label at the bottom. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't worry my mom or dad will read it to me! *meow*