Monday, September 28, 2009

Daisyboo update

The little one went to the vet. I hid when I heard the carrier. I still acted pissed off when mom and dad came home even though I didn't have to go.
It's been months! I sat on mom briefly for the first time in month. She wasn't allowed to touch me or move. She moved her leg because it was asleep and I ran away. I act like I am too good to play with what used to be my favorite toy now that waffle likes it. Waffle kept sneaking over the wall into the kitchen the other night so I climbed up on a chair over looking the kitchen and told on her every time she went in the kitchen. I would sound the alarm. MEOW MEOW MEOW until dad came to see what was going on. I would just look forward as if to say LOOK SHES IN THE KITCHEN AGAIN. The next day they took the walls down. They got tired of climbing over them to take waffle out of te frying pan on the stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Don't worry my mom or dad will read it to me! *meow*