Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's my birthday!

CANON June 1 129Well yesterday was my birthday, but if I had my way everyday would be my birthday! My dad made me a batch of my very own cupcakes. All for me. No one else can have any! (daisyboo doesn't like human food at all. SHE IS MISSING OUT!) Dad made gluten and dairy free vanilla cupcakes with a mix by Little Bay Baking.

First they had a candle but they didn't let me blow it out. I was only allowed to supervise.
CANON June 1 115

I waited patiently for them to take the candle out.
CANON June 1 117

CANON June 1 128

Mom panicked and removed the sprinkles. She is SUCH a worry wart.

CANON June 1 129

OK I did let mom and Dave have one too
can you say spoiled?


OH and then there was pink pony rides!
birthday


Now I need to start planning my second birthday!!!!

Don't forget to enter my birthday giveaway

2 comments:

  1. Quite the busy birthday Waffle!! What did Daisyboo get you for your birthday?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't worry my mom or dad will read it to me! *meow*