Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Long time no post. Photo dump

Sorry guys long time no post. It takes me a long time to type being as I have big meaty paws. Speaking of paws...

I like to hold hands with my mom
photo
I reach out and pull her closer until I can rest my hand on her.

All packages coming and going are all thoroughly inspected by me.
photo

Not all the time but every once in awhile I look like a cat instead of a kitten. It only happens rarely though.
photo

Dad knows who is in charge. ME! He has to sit on the arm of the couch while I nap
photo

More nap footage
photo

I like to nuzzle on mom and dad's necks. They say I snore loud.
photo

My biological mommy cat FIG's owner got me this awesome disc thrower thingy.
IMG_8408

Daisy is too dignified for it
IMG_8413

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Don't worry my mom or dad will read it to me! *meow*